April 12th – Solo bookings, small groups from the same household, and working/professional musicians
May 17th – Bands of up to six people
June 21st – Open, no restrictions
If you need to use our vocal mic’s we’re asking that you buy a reusable mic cover for £3 to stop the spread of germs. Of course bring your own if you have one.
MEASURES WE ARE TAKING
At the moment the safety and well-being of all staff and customers remains our key focus. Therefore we have carried out a risk assessment of the business and are taking the following measures to increase hygiene and safety for everyone;
* The provision of hand soap, hand sanitiser and paper towels in multiple areas.
* Cleaning and disinfecting all contact surfaces in the rooms between bookings. (minimum 30 minute gap in-between bookings)
* Regular cleaning and disinfecting of communal areas.
* Signage to advise and remind people to social distance and wash their hands regularly.
* We require all customers and staff to respect social distancing in all areas of the business.
* We advise the wearing of face masks in communal areas.
* We also recommend that customers bring their own hand sanitiser and use this regularly as well as washing their hands and wiping down contact surfaces in the rooms to increase the safety for themselves and others.
*One payment only per booking, card payments preferred.
*Reduced amount of customers at any one time.
* If you or someone that you have been in close contact with is showing any symptoms we kindly ask that you stay at home.
We will do everything we can to make the business as safe and hygienic as possible and we’d like to thank you for respecting these extra measures.